Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer reading goals

I tend to set lofty goals for the summer that almost never fully follow through: goals for traveling, seeing all sorts of friends, crafting, etc. But one that I think will be fairly easy to accomplish is reading. So, here are my reading goals for the summer:

1) re-read an old favorite or something I've read before but don't really remember

2) read a sci-fi/fantasy adventure

3) read a nonfiction memoir

4) read at least 5 short stories from various authors or at least 3 poems each by 5 different authors

5) read the first in a new series

6) read a devotional and/or spiritual growth guide

Goal: to accomplish the above by September 1, and to blog, however briefly, about each book/story read. I just finished a memoir, so I will post about that one shortly.

Book suggestions always welcome!

Happy first day of summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment