Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's Tuesday. People work on Tuesday.

It already feels like a long week. Not in a completely bad way, but just a shouldn't-there-be-a-weekend-soon? kind of way.

Anyone there?
This feeling is due a lot to the fact that we were at church 6 days out of 7 last week. The pastor I work for has answered the call to go serve at another church, so there have been multiple receptions/parties/events as he says his farewells and the the ministry prepares for transition time. That means that this week it's been a whole lot quieter around the office... 




I've also gotten myself into a bit of a online comment war, which is something I never, ever do and is very, very draining. It's on a Christian magazine's website, which I suppose is why I felt inclined to add my two cents. I hate the faceless-ness of internet discussions and how easy it is for ranters and ravers to hide behind user names and anonymous profiles. I seriously feel a heart-jumping surge of anxiety every time I check the page to see if something else has been said. I don't know how far it will go, but I feel I need to stand my ground on this particular issue.



Jeremy in Newsies.
What else? I've been listening to the Bonnie and Clyde Broadway soundtrack this week and enjoying it a lot. Jeremy Jordan has an incredibly expressive voice. I loved him on the Newsies Broadway soundtrack and in the second season of SMASH. Norbert Leo Butz still holds the #1 place as Favorite Broadway Performer Ever, but Jeremy is sneaking into a close second.







And the weather this week is so amazingly beautiful that it kills me to be inside all day. I want to hike. Plant fall vegetables. Go camping. Visit the zoo. BE OUTSIDE.

NATURE!!!















Is it Friday yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment